Friday, January 27, 2006

Arrogance? ... Yep.

Wooow... I randomly read Scott Gallant's (DoubleAs) blog and ran across a post where he called me out for listening to music at his poker game... The words below aren't strictly about that.. there's other stuff I picked up from dude's attitude and personality that lets me know he's a prick and that he's REALLY smelling himself. Yes, you've had some success - congrats... but watch who you talk shit about... It REALLY might save you an ass whoopin' in future situations - not from me of course 'cus I'm a peaceful dude :)

So anyway.. I played at Scott's last night... I had a fun time... A lot of arrogance in the air from the host though... I see why though 'cus most of the dudes there pump his head up (dickriders we call them).

Won't play there again.

I got a tip for buddy... PLEASE be a man and call me, tell me to my face, or e-mail since you're a computer geek that you think it's rediculous that I'm listening to my iPod while I'm playing at your home game.. Don't try to be slick and drop some words discretely on your blog... I own a record label for God's sake.. I LOVE MUSIC prick!

I was very respectful the whole night.. helped him set up tables, chairs, etc. - was very polite... But everyone that knows that I'm not the most talkative person in general nevermind at the poker table.. AND music is my life.. so whoever reads this.. don't take my demeanor as not being friendly.. only a FEW of you reading this blog are really my damn friend anyway.. so I'm not gonna force laughter at corny ass jokes through out a night... I'll chuckle a little bit but that extra shit isn't me.

But Scott... sure you have talent but you never know who will bust your ass down the line. TRY to be humble dude and don't think everyone you play with is a friggin' donkey from the jump.. it's gonna be a hard task for you but try homie... It's not healthy having people dislike you.

Peace and Blessings,
Chris Craft

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger doubleas said...

A good friend of mine tells me that he thinks it is funny/bad idea that I drive the car that I do. A Civic. He thinks I should get a nicer car to be more safe, upgrade, etc. He tells me this almost daily...at least every time he sees me driving it.

I think that is similar to me telling the table that you guys were taking the game seriously.

The difference between you and me Chris, is that I can see that my friend isn't looking down on me for doing something he doesn't agree with. He is telling me what is on his mind. Friends can that without fear that they'll insult them and have them start 'hating' them or get beat down.

If I tell you that I think your shirt is funny looking are you going to hate me? My wife tells me that daily. I actually love her and love the fact that she is honest with me.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger doubleas said...

BTW, You can say that my jokes are corny and that I'm a dork and it won't offend me. I know who I am. I'm a dork and I make corny jokes. People tell me that to my face and I'm still their friend. You can tell me that all day and we can still be friends...

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Chris "The Work" Craft said...

Wow... But PLEASE reveal yourself... Actually nevermind.

Not sure if you REALLY know me.. but I handle bad beats quite well. I actually usually have good sessions after bad beats.

Why am I even responding to this? I'm being attacked by the DoubleA henchmen now?... This is coooorny. I gotta figure out how to stop folks to leaving comments on this subject 'cus I'm don with it.

Craft

 

Post a Comment

<< Home