Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Countdown to EVEN!

Short post.

I had a +$102 cash game session in Falls Church at Trevor's on Sunday... Hit a really crazy rush that included bad beating my buddy Scanlon when I caught an ace on the river to give me 2p (aces and sixes) .. cracking his pocket jacks. The hand was played very aggressively on both ends with a king on the board.

I also have won several $10 SNGs at Party Poker this month also... It's interesting.. I've been using online poker lately to replace losses at live game sessions this month.. It has worked out great for my bankroll.

Been an up and down month so far.. BUT! I'M UP!.. and I'm in arms reach of being a break even poker player over my "career" .. I'm excited ya'll. But that's all.. More later.

Peace and Blessings,
Ricardo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home