Monday, December 12, 2005

Yu Miyagawa is the future!

Yu's Screen Name: how the fuck do you remember all these hands
My Screen Name: i don't smoke weed.
Yu's Screen Name: lol true

LOL... More later folks.

For classic Johns Hopkins radio... Classic Yu and Shay in rare vulgar form:
http://bert.wjhuradio.com/~brian/betweenmeandyu/

Oh yeah.. Yu wants me to give a shout out to the lame nerd guy at the 1/2 NL table in Vegas that got pissed that I wouldn't show my cards after a $30 bet pre-flop... I thought I would get some action since the table was kind of crazy and I wouldn't tell him my hand (I still won't reveal my hand to you punks either)... LOL.. I picked up cowboys (pocket kings) the hand right after that and raised a $5 bet $25 to make it $30 to go again!... I soooooo wanted action 'cus I'm sure folks would think I was reckless and crazy... It happened to be his buddy that I re-raised and his buddy folded... lol... I decided to show my kings and the lame nerd dude got SO pissed that I showed... CLASSIC moment man... Yu wasn't playing but he was right behind me watching and we couldn't believe how pissed that dude was getting that I didn't show my cards from the previous hand... The lame nerd dude had been getting it handed to him all night by this British guy.. so I know he was on super tilt anyway... Since I didn't talk about that in my Vegas update.. Yu wanted me to mention that today.

Yu is also a lame for not playing his pocket queens at a table simply because he had reached his threshold for the amount of money he told himself that he would lose before he started folding everything that came his way (threshold = $40 in losses)... The queens would've taken down the pot... I would've slapped him if I was at the table and knew what he was holding.

Peace all,
Craft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home