Thursday, December 08, 2005

Outside of my cards...

Really short post...

I played at Quan's last night... Very friendly game... Played for like 5 1/2 hours... Pretty cool... There were these two kids there from Afghanistan and they were pure comedy (they walked away with a solid stack of money too)... Good times.

But the main point of this post is to point out that I'm about to REALLY learn how to play outside of my cards... I HAVE to take that and reading my opponents to the next level... Because you're not going to have hot cards every night.. so you truly can't depend on your cards every night.

That's all... So guys.. if you see me doing some weird shit at the tables here soon.. I'm gonna be just experimenting with some things :)

Peace,
Rico "Action" Craft (Frank Kang calls me an action player - But am I really?)

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Phi my jigga said...

Glad to see you're back. We missed you last night, but there will be many more games to come. Good luck with the experimentation process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home